Register Now for Spring 2020 Mainland Youth Lacrosse
Boys and Girls in Grades 3 - 8. (Scoopers Registration will be later for Grades 1 and 2.)
- $85 November 1st - December 15th (EARLY)
- $110 December 16th - December 31st
- $140 January 1st - January 15th (LATE)
Sibling discounts ae applied during registration.
- 2nd Child Participating: $20 reduction
- 3rd Child Participating: $30 reduction
You can pay via Pay Pal, if you have/create an account or by check payable to MYLC
U.S. Lacrosse Membership
In addition to this registration, your child must also be a member of U.S. Lacrosse (for our insurance). As you proceed through registration, you may be directed to the U.S. Lacrosse website if your child's membership is not active through June 10, 2020. You will be able to renew the membership for a separate fee of $30.
After you have completed the US Lacrosse membership, it will direct you (you'll click on the Return to Mainland Youth Lacrosse button) back to our webpage so you can continue registration.
If your child currently has a US Lacrosse membership, it must last the duration of our season - until June 10, 2020
At the completion of your Mainland Youth Lacrosse registration, there is a confirmation page and confirmation email you'll receive. Please scroll down and read the entire message, including the uniform information.
- All players are required to purchase uniforms. As your child progresses through the program, uniforms can be worn in future years pending it still fits your child. Count on two, maybe three years of wear if the uniform is not lost, torn or too small.
- You will receive an E-Mail notification on uniform status in late December/Early January i.e. when to order, where to order and sizing.
- If you do not purchase the uniform within the time frame provided, your child cannot play in games during the season.
- Uniforms consist of a Jersey(top) and shorts (boys) or kilts(girls) and practice pinnie. If a child does not have either the top or bottom they will not be permitted to play.
- Please note, hand me down uniforms with different numbers need to be authorized by MYLC to be sure we don't have duplicates.
- Additional information on uniforms will be communicated in early January.
Equipment (new players)
Before registering your child for the first time we suggest you research and understand the sport of lacrosse.
- It is an expensive sport, especially for Boys and you can expect to pay $150 -$350 beyond registration/uniform costs for equipment. (helmet, shoulder and arm/elbow pads, gloves, stick, mouthpiece, cup and cleats)
- For Girls the equipment cost is about $100
- The Minland Youth Lacrosse Program does not provide any equipment, i.e. stick, helmet ,pads etc.
- Equipment will typically last 3 years depending on the growth of your child
- If your child is interested in playing goalie we will supply the chest protector, stick and throat guard. For the girls, in addition to what is supplied to the boys, we will supply the helmet.
- On our webiste under the Equipment tab it explains where to get equipment and what is necessary. You can purchase used equipment or equipment on sale, clearance, or outlet.
- Check out the EXCHANGE tab on our website for equipment that is being sold by current players.
Please be advised, there will be a mandatory fund raiser in which all players must participate.
We are always in need of volunteers
Base Cost: $110.00 Early Bird Discount: $25.00 through 12/15/2019
Late date/fee: 01/01/2020$30.00
Open to: Boys & Girls
born between: 09/01/2005 and 08/31/2011
In Grades: 3 to 8 for 2019-20 School year